The Prenatal Bonding Course is offered in English and French. With this globaI initiative
I would like to invite and welcome participants from all over the world so that mothers-to-be and their unborn children may profit from this ground-breaking method which helps pregnant women to develop a deep loving bond with their unborn babies.
There will only be one online prenatal bonding course in English in 2021 starting 5 November and ending 10 December.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSE ONLINE
„PRENATAL BONDING FACILITATOR“
A Special Training Course for Midwives, Doulas, Bodytherapists, Gynecologists, Yoga Trainers And Members of All Professional Groups Taking Care of Pregnant Women
Become a bonding facilitator to help mothers-to-be to develop their bonding capacity during pregnancy Concept modelled on the „Bonding Analysis“ as originally developed by Dr G. Hidas & Dr J. Raffai
Certified Bonding Facilitator Regression Mentoring
5./12./19./26.11.21 and 3./10.12.21
COURSE CONTENT :
- The extraordinary importance of PRENATAL BONDING
What do you learn in this course? The course participants practice self-awareness and self-perception in connection with their own pregnancy and birth; elements of regression therapy are being used.
- History and development of „Bonding Analysis“
- Brief introduction to Prenatal Psychology
- Detailed procedure of Bonding Analysis step by step
- In-depth anamnesis pertaining to the pregnant woman's own case history
- Communication channels between mother and baby in utero.
- Advantages of prenatal bonding and attachment for mother and baby.
- For whom is the bonding analysis recommendable and suitable?
- Devising a ficticious case history
- Bowlby's attachment classification - Possible bonding problems
- Prenatal Bonding - a method of prevention and generating salutogenesis
- Prenatal attachment and brain research
- Impact of maternal stress during pregnancy on the prenatal baby
- How does the baby experience birth?
- The lost twin syndrome
- Self-regulatory disorders of the newborn and their prenatal origins - Impact of „ART Technology“ (Assisted Reproduction Technology) on the prenatal baby's psyche
- Role of mirror neurons
- Bonding capacity of the „prenatal“ father
- Birth preparation
- Impact of the transmission of epigenetic structures from one generation to the next
- Special support for women having experienced sexual abuse or any other form of violence